24 september 2014

Crescent Bay times have come to this world

As a first hand developer for Oculus Rift I am glad to announce the coming at age of Crescent bay.




We do not yet have a full blown commercial outfit (must get rid of some cable) but this will be real soon now...

The world of Virtual reality has come amazingly real

Read more...here

Some first hand experieces during the LA exhibit


First hands-on: Crescent Bay demo
I just tested the Oculus Crescent Bay prototype at the Oculus Connect event in LA.

I still can't close my mouth.

The demo lasted about 10 min, during which several scenes were presented. The resolution and framerate are astounding, you can turn completely around. I can say this is the first time in my life I can really say I was there.


I believe this is really the begin of a new era for VR, and I am sure I won't sleep tonight thinking about the infinite possibilities and applications of this technology. and I don't think I am exaggerating - if anything, I am underestimating

Geen opmerkingen: